Benvenuti e welcome!
Industrial Upgrading – Austria meets Italy è il primo evento di matchmaking esclusivamente digitale organizzato da ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Italia e incentrato su Industria 4.0 e digitalizzazione in ambito manifatturiero.
In questa occasione, aziende, startup e università italiane avranno l’opportunità unica di conoscere nuovi potenziali partner e scoprire tecnologie digitali e soluzioni innovative “Made in Austria” tramite colloqui B2B virtuali, che si terranno in lingua inglese.
La partecipazione è naturalmente gratuita, previa registrazione.
Vi auguro tanti confronti appassionati e approfonditi!
Direttrice di ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Italia e Console Commerciale d’Austria
Whom you will meet
- Austrian manufacturers of machine tools, tooling, ancillary equipment and accessories, measuring machinery and instruments
- Austrian industrial automation companies
- Austrian providers of ICT products and solutions
- Austrian science parks and research institutes developing solutions and technologies in the field of information and production technologies
Who will benefit most from this event?
- Italian companies / agents / distributors / importers / wholesalers / general contractors / project developers interested in digital technologies and industry 4.0 solutions
- Italian research institutes, associations and companies looking for new partners in R&D and innovation projects
- Italian startups seeking new partners
During this matchmaking event, Italian stakeholders interested in smart manufacturing solutions and best practice technologies can explore the unique opportunity to:
- showcase their business needs, products, research and innovation projects, technologies etc. to Austrian participants
- establish new business contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- identify new potential partners
- share ideas and experience, exchange information and generate fresh leads
Face-to-face meetings will take place online on 27th October 2020 via the b2match platform:
- The event is free of charge for Italian participants but requires registration
- Registration is open until 27th October 2020.
- Booking of B2B meetings will be possible until 27th October 2020.
- Working language is English.
How it works
Face-to-face virtual meetings are a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners from the comfort of your own home or office. The 20 -minute sessions provide time to build first connections with potential business partners. When the time is up, your video call will end automatically and you can move on to your next session.
You do not need to download any additional software. Our platform enables you to share your screen to show documents and PowerPoints.
If you encounter any difficulties during your meetings, our technical staff will be available for assistance.
What you will need
- Reliable high-speed internet access
- A microphone and a camera (if not already installed on your PC/laptop)
This event is powered by go-international, a joined initiative by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW) and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKÖ).